Founded in 2015, Neat Capital is reinventing mortgage lending without the hassle, paperwork, and frustration of antiquated processes. With our online application and end to end technology solution, we deliver a modern approach to home financing that's fast, simple and transparent.
Loan Officer & Business Development Fairfield, CT
We are looking for licensed mortgage originators that are willing to deliver amazing service to our clients. With a focus in Connecticut JUMBO loans, this professional will develop and maintain relationships with referral sources, handle customer inquiries, originate mortgage loans, and quote interest rate & closing fees. You will be a key stakeholder to help meet proposed closing and turn-time expectations (ready to close all loans in 15-20 days), stay up to date with all program guidelines and offerings, and company policies.
- Maintain quality and production goals set forth by the VP of Production.
- Stay current on the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
- Read, analyze and interpret mortgage/financial documents.
- Quickly calculate income for various types of borrowers, including self-employed borrowers with complex tax returns.
- Maintain an extremely high level of customer service and communicate with professionalism both externally and internally with other departments
Experience and Background
- Licensed as a mortgage loan originator in CO
- Greater than 30% concentration of Jumbo loans
- Closed more than $15.0M of self-sourced business annually for the last 2 years
- Know your way around a loan file and a complex tax return
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, communicative self-starter
- We have a driven team with deep industry experience, so there are a ton of resources you can learn from.
- We are a bunch of outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state, so sometimes we do things like ski days or hiking after work.
- While we are a lean startup, we still know how important it is to celebrate accomplishments.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace, including three female co-founders.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community. We know getting a mortgage is a huge pain, and we want to bring comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process ... and love to do this through tech.
- We’ve donated 1% of our company equity to charity.
- You’ll receive commission, equity, benefits, excellent vacation, LaCroix, etc.