Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Situated in the Laurel Highlands of southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is consistently recognized in the travel industry for superior customer service, luxurious accommodations, four-season amenities and as a first-class meeting destination. Experience our 2,000 acre playground and… Expect the unexpected at Nemacolin.
CULINARY STAFF | FARMINGTON, PA
Do you love to cook? Are you interested in working some of the best culinarians in the industry? How about working between not just one but two seasonal outlets? Our luxury resort is growing fast and offers various opportunities that will set you on a path to future success.
- Improve and maintain all sanitation and organizational aspects in the kitchen
- Always maintain a positive attitude toward fellow associates, management, and ownership
- Responsible for assuring all projects issued by the Chef de Cuisine are complete in a timely manner
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a degree from a post secondary culinary arts training program or have at least two years experience in food preparation
- Must be able to work as many as 50 hours per week when needed
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to kitchen associates, dining room staff, and guests
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- 401(k) and HSA
- Sign-on bonus when hired, the amount varying based on the position
- Six paid holidays, vacation time, and personal time
- Relocation/housing assistance may be available