Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are:
NICE Systems is one of the worldwide leaders in providing software solutions that allow companies and organizations to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. Our solutions enable organizations to capture, analyze, and apply insights from both structured and unstructured data. This data comes from multiple foundations, such as phone calls, mobile apps, emails, and social media transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivating individual. You will be responsible for the development of the sales process for small accounts under a certain revenue range in partnership with the assigned account executive. Your main responsibility is to find, nurture, qualify and close opportunities to meet the revenue quota.
- The ability to work successfully individually or with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in inside sales or business development
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers