Based in Denver - we are a nationally-recognized award-winning SAP professional services firm focused on high-value high-impact technical consulting. Powered by years of SAP expertise, countless hands-on initiatives, and industry thought-leadership - NIMBL provides bleeding-edge technical SAP consulting services (including SAP Mobility, Solution Manager, Integration, TDMS, HANA, etc.) and cost-effective SAP Application Management Services (Denver-based remote SAP consulting services) to both the mid-market and Fortune 500. Possessing deep vertical expertise across a wide spectrum of industries - our clients include national brand names such as ExxonMobil, Nestle, Cintas, TOMS, Crocs, and PepsiCo as well as many of Colorado's leading companies.
As a member of the NIMBL team, the Account Executive will be responsible for acquisition, relationship development, and the production of new business.
General Expectations and Tasks
- Build relationships with prospective clients, uncover business opportunities, and closes new revenue
- Displays behavior of being self-motivated and continuously thinking of new ways to drive business. Tracks activities and opportunities within Salesforce and keeps pipeline up to date.
- Generate 3x-4x over revenue expectation in pipeline opportunities
- Exceed performance metrics in our managed services, project, and staffing business
- Create and execute on strategic business plans
- Develop rapport with NIMBL's business partners to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities
- Promote NIMBL's brand through the SAP ecosystem, attend local events, and social media
- Create and maintain relationships with C-Level and VP executives at Fortune 500 and mid-market companies
- Must have at least 3 years of IT Sales experience (software, staffing, IT Solutions, etc..)
- College degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Be willing to travel at least 25% of the time
- Self-starter who is adept at fluid sales cycles
- Business Acumen – knows how the business side of NIMBL works and acts in the Company’s long-term financial interests. Capable of connecting market and client needs with NIMBL’s core competencies. Can design efficient sales processes and practices to meet sales revenue goals.
- Customer Orientation – expert at promoting NIMBL’s brand; establishes and maintains trusting relationships in our markets; when necessary can win concession without damaging relationships; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; capable of balancing future client and company goals for the benefit of overall company success. Can skillfully negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ethics – Is trusted by the organization to make selfless decisions in pursuit of long-term company success.
- Agile Learner – A relentless and versatile learner; is excellent at honest analysis; probes all fruitful sources for answers; pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish. Challenges status quo thinking. Creates a learning environment leading to the most efficient and effective work.
- Innovation – Can successfully perform in ambiguous situations; shows a willingness to explore potential actions outside the norms or traditions; is open to change. Can create new ways of selling NIMBL services as needed to generate revenue and meet goals.
- Teamwork – can effectively work with others to efficiently and effectively accomplish work. Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic ; can have difficult conversations with others; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees; is someone people like working with; has a sense of presence and self-assurance; knows his/her strengths and limitations.
- Communication - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Presentation Skills - Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports and bosses; is effective both inside and outside the organization, on both cool data and hot and controversial topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn’t working.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people-up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably