Oxford Global Resources
Director of Sales
Directly contributes to the sales and profit growth of the Discipline through the development and implementation of sales objectives for all offices. Plans, directs, implements, and oversee sales development activities for assigned market area by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Oversees the sales operation of established and emerging National Recruiting Offices.
- Embrace and implement both division and regional sales and recruiting initiatives, processes, and other related business strategies.
- Responsible for Discipline P&L.
- Provide frequent (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) sales goals and forecasts.
- Manage the account activity by Account Manager, Office and Discipline that maximizes Oxford IT’s penetration and revenue potential.
- Channel Sales activity to Professional Services Organizations.
- Directs and assists in the recruiting, screening, submission/referral, and placement activities of district staffing offices.
- Assist Senior VP with annual planning and budgeting; and regularly reports about all progress and results.
- Monitors placement quality and customer satisfaction (employee and employer) and takes action to rapidly remedy situations involving quality or customer dissatisfaction.
- Ensures the professional development of direct reports by providing hands-on direction and guidance in the execution of their jobs.
- Partners with human resources and Operations Managers in identification and implementation of training programs and administration of performance appraisal system.
- Develops, tracks, and monitors performance metrics to identify efficiency and effectiveness and to improve staffing operations and client/employee satisfaction and retention.
- Oversees development and maintenance of the Compass database by monitoring quality of data entry by recruiters and other district staffing office personnel.
- Monitors client and competitor activities and reports any changes in markets or market trends; monitors pay rates and recommends pay adjustments as appropriate.
- Routine travel to all branches within the market.
- Scheduled client visits to current and high potential accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- 6+ years in staffing or professional services industry required.
- 10+ years of management experience required.
- Experience with start-up offices and/or turn around offices strongly preferred.
- Previous experience managing a large local staffing office operation.
- Channel Sales desired.
- Experience selling to Fortune1000 clients.
- Travel 25%