Back End Software Engineer
Invention is our joy and passion. We are a smarter tech agency. Dually established for product incubation and software development, we use lessons learned from launching our own companies to better serve yours (and vice versa) - our leaders, code libraries, delivery methods, and intelligence-driven development pipeline help us redefine how software is built, delivered, and used. We love to work alongside brilliant, creative people (clients and employees alike). Let's solve big problems together!
Back End Software Engineer | Chicago, IL
Pandera Labs is seeking a Back End Software Engineer. Candidate should love the JVM and all things that run on it. Candidate should have mastery of at least one JVM language (Java, Scala, Groovy, etc) and be willing to dive deep into others. Candidate should have a desire to learn and contribute to the entire technology stack.
Experience and Background
- Java 8 / Lambdas
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- RDBMS (MySql / Postgres etc.)
- Document Databases (MongoDB / Couchbase / Postgres etc.)
- K/V (Redis / Couchbase etc.)
- Alternative JVM Languages (Groovy / Kotlin / Ceylon / Scala)
- Continuous Integration tools (CircleCi, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Cloud Native Apps (AWS, PAAS, etc.)
- Be Healthy - Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
- Be Inspired - Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
- Be Supported - A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
- Be a Team - Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.