Pantera Communications is YOUR professional partner in the purchase and implementing cutting-edge IT solutions.
We rely on the technologies of market-leading manufacturers such as Avaya, Brocade, Cisco Systems, Enterasys, Hewlett Packard (HP), Huawei, Juniper Networks and on innovative technology leaders such as Andtek and others.
Sales Representative | Sarasota, FL
As a committed business partner, benefit to the customer is of prime importance to us. Excellent service, personal attention and active support for configurations and projects combined with expertise all add up to making you more competitive. Our goal is a long-term trustful partnership you can rely on.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to forecast sales numbers on a weekly basis.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish potential client and vendor relationships.
- Maintain current client and vendor relationships.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Engage in vendor negotiations to achieve maximum margins.
- Prepare and send purchase orders.
- Deliver goods received from vendor to client.
- Follow internal booking procedures for sales and purchasing.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Manage account services through quality checks and another follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position reports directly to the Head of Sales.
Background and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is required
- A minimum of 2 years phone sales experience is desired
- Business-to- Business sales experience is preferred
- Excellent organization, communication, and customer service skills
- Must possess confident, high-energy, dynamic and outgoing personality traits
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- German and Spanish language skills are a plus
- Pantera Communications, LLC offers a health and dental plan to its employees. New hires are eligible to participate after completing a 90-day probationary period.