Paragon Services LLC
2nd Shift Lead Engineer
PARAGON SERVICES is dedicated to providing top quality services with personal attention at a fair price. We offer vast experience in building operations and systems. With local 24/7 on-call coverage available, we are quick to respond to any of your urgent needs. You can trust that our management staff will attend to your property’s facility services and allow you to focus on managing the asset. Paragon Services provides comprehensive, sustainable building services, encompassing engineering, and maintenance capabilities for a wide variety of commercial locations.
2ND SHIFT LEAD ENGINEER | PHOENIX, AZ
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall safe operation and maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and life safety equipment.
- Prepare and/or maintain all life safety, HVAC and operating logs.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and programming of the TRANE SUMMIT Energy Managements System.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and repair of all building areas and tools.
- Generate monthly reports on the operation of building systems, budget impact items and upcoming projects.
- Prepare the building’s operations budget and assist property manager with coding invoices, coordinating vendors and tenant improvement construction and other various projects.
- Inventory control of all supplies and tools at property.
- Responsible for ensuring SDS binder is on site and up to date with information on all chemicals at building.
- Respond to tenant service calls if necessary for repairs and/or service.
- Additional duties to include, painting, drywall repair and removal of trash and debris from building.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- EPA Universal Card
- Preferred HVAC Certificate or trade school equivalent
- Great benefits package provided to all employees