A nationwide network of Restaurant and Hospitality Recruiting Offices, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 600 jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Detroit, Washington DC, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle – we have hospitality connections everywhere!
General Manager | Oklahoma City, OK
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operations, appearance, profitability and service and quality standards of the restaurant. The General Manager delegates, directs, and follows up on the performance of the Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders, and crew. The General Manager is responsible for developing the Assistant Managers.
- Ensures correct level of staffing each shift to ensure guest service
- Adapts marketing module as scheduled and gets POP up correctly and attractively.
- Effectively shows employees how to support promotions and practice suggestive selling. Acts as an example to other managers and employees.
- Understands unit budget and cost controls.
- Orders and inventories product carefully and adjusts par levels to business conditions.
- Controls labor costs through correct staffing levels and scheduling.
- Maintains equipment and small wares.
- Ensures cash control through careful training and follow up
- Displays genuine concerns for customer service and sets a good example for the rest of the crew at all times.
- Meets speed of service standards.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns effectively and professionally.
- Maintains crew focus on guest service.
- Has the working knowledge of all equipment and utilizes the manuals on a regular basis to further his/her understanding.
- Follows all Taco Bueno security policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all employees follow proper safety and security procedures.
- Immediately reports all customer or employee injuries in accordance with company policy, and trains assistants in the correct procedures
- Ensures that staffing standards are maintained. Replaces vacated employee positions promptly.
- Complies with all company policies and State and Federal laws governing recruitment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
- Selects and high quality, guest-focused, dependable employees by following careful interviewing and hiring processes.
- Provides orientation and sets expectations for newly hired employees.
- Matches employee personality and skills to suitable positions.
- Performs and delivers employee evaluations.
- Provides constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ensures that schedule is complete, balanced and fair.
Background and Experience
- High School graduate, some college preferred.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum age of 18 years of age.
- Medical plan viea Aetna
- All preventative care is 100% covered with no cost to employee
- prescription plan ($10 for genereics / $40 for name brand)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Family assistance
- Quarterly bonus eligibility criterion is IBF (Income Before Facilities). The potential bonus comes when actual IBF exceedsd plan IBF