The Sales Team at Payability upholds our brand values with a consultative approach to selling Payability and an extremely high level of service. The inside sales team drives revenue at an industry-leading growth rate by developing and fostering long lasting relationships. This person will report directly to the CEO.
The Inside Sales Account Executive will prospect, sell and close business across various technology focused verticals. This sales role is focused primarily on converting inbound leads to customers, as well as some limited outbound prospecting. Key day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing a pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Dutifully shepherding prospects through our sales funnel utilizing CRM and a suite of internally developed tools
- Setting up calls with customers, communicating our value proposition, and overcoming objections
- Using email and chat as the primary communication tools for a significant portion of our prospects
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, service, fee structures, etc
- Interface with both marketing and client-services team members regularly to ensure the best possible customer experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience selling in a fast paced technology centric environment, ideally either in finance or online advertising/ ad tech.
- An instinct for, and experience with closing deals
- Success in developing relationships that create traction at all levels, particularly with C-level, CEO, CFO, other target decision makers and small and medium sized businesses
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Informative: Ability to sell a revolutionary product, educating prospects on the benefits of Payability
- Entrepreneurial: Successfully operate and iterate in a fast-paced environment, and has ability to wear many hats
- Financial aptitude: Interest and capacity to understand financial products
- Communication: Presents with strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Team player: Must enjoy and work amongst/with many teams to embrace and build the right culture within a startup
- Passionate: Inspired team member that demonstrates a sense of urgency, passion in their work, and a desire to delight prospective customers