Enterprise Sales Representative - MSP - Eastern Region
Who We Are:
Paychex, Inc. is the leading provider of combined human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By using its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with enthusiastic, one on one service, Paychex allows small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the development and management of their business. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for someone who is ready to jump start their career in sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for scheduling appointments with many potential clients, whether it’s on the phone, via email, or through a marketing campaign. This opportunity will allow you to develop relationships with potential and existing referral sources, while also gaining referrals to prospective clients. The candidate will be expected to determine which products are appropriate and be responsible for referring to internal partners as needed.
- Time management and organizational skills
- You must be able to problem solve
- Must demonstrate positive oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with various levels throughout an organization
- Well-honed multitasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years Enterprise Sales experience selling software, solutions, and consulting services.
- Documented record of over quota sales performance.
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers