Sales Representative - Core/Centric Rep
Who We Are:
More than just a paycheck. Paychex is the leader in the small to medium sized business space for Truly Human, Human Capital Management. We help business owners and leaders attract the best talent through streamlined human resource processes and benefits packages while at the same time maximizing the productivity of their employees once onboard. We often hear that the best thing about Paychex is our commitment to culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. At Paychex, we value loyalty. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our Executives came up through the ranks at Paychex, and for that we are #paychexproud.
About the Opportunity:
In this position you will market and sell our suite of services by prospecting and acquiring new clients to increase our client base. As well as, schedule appointments with prospective clients utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns). It will be important that you develop relationships with potential and current referral sources, gaining referrals to prospective clients. Moving forward, you will develop rapport and evaluate the business owner/decision maker’s Human Capital Management needs, determining which products are appropriate and referring to internal partners as needed. We look for our candidates project a positive image consistent with our values in representing Paychex to clients and the community.
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- A proven hunter with the ability to win and close contracts with mid/large organizations (500+ employees)
- 4 years relevant sales/marketing experience (MMS Sales – 3-5 years payroll related sales experience preferred).
- Ability and comfort with making cold calls to map target organizations and conduct needs assessments
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Google docs, screen sharing platforms, and advanced internet skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can make the right choice without supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Laid back work atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- In office game room, free snack room, and beer on tap
- Flexible work schedule
- All warm leads, no cold calling EVER