Peritus Portfolio Services
Peritus Portfolio Services services Auto Secured Bankrupt Loans for Banks, Credit Unions, Auto Finance Companies, and Buy Here Pay Here Dealers. Peritus will also purchase Auto secured Bankrupt loans, and is equipped with the following perks of this role:
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Learn all aspects of the business
- Acquire entrepreneurial experience
- Diversify your skill set by participating in new projects
- Work closely with decision makers
- On-site fitness Center
- Covered Parking
Bankruptcy Analyst | Dallas, TX
Peritus Portfolio Services is looking for an energetic and hardworking Bankruptcy Analyst to join their growing team. The typical day responsibilities will consist of
- Reviews new accounts into Bankruptcy status for appropriate action
- Processes all paperwork associated with each case, either manually or electronically, including but not limited to filing Proof of Claims, Transfer of Claims, Reaffirmation Agreements and File Maintenance requests.
- Referring cases to outside bankruptcy attorney for relief of stay, plan objections, or other appropriate action.
- Contacts debtors’ counsel for additional case information and resolves basic matters such as Plan valuation, Redemption offers, and Reaffirmation agreements.
- Responding to and/or follow up on email, correspondence and ordered documents.
- Answer incoming calls from attorneys, customers, trustees and dealerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Background
- Has extensive knowledge of Bankruptcy statutes and procedures, preferred experience in auto financing, consumer financial, bankruptcy or other related areas.
- Experience working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Able to hit the ground running!