Peritus Portfolio Services
Collections Account Manager
Peritus Portfolio Services services Auto Secured Bankrupt Loans for Banks, Credit Unions, Auto Finance Companies, and Buy Here Pay Here Dealers. Peritus will also purchase Auto secured Bankrupt loans, and is equipped with the following perks of this role:
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Learn all aspects of the business
- Acquire entrepreneurial experience
- Diversify your skill set by participating in new projects
- Work closely with decision makers
- On-site fitness Center
- Covered Parking
COLLECTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER | DALLAS, TX
Peritus Portfolio Services is looking for an energetic and hardworking Collections Account Manager to join their growing team.
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls.
- Take payments, set up and monitor auto pays.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of loan and collateral to determine if loan modification, settlement or repossession is best course of action.
- Skip trace accounts.
- Evaluate loans for charge-off.
- Update the system with detailed notes, required documents and critical dates.
- Requires bankruptcy knowledge and understanding of legal documents.
- Timely follow up on assigned tasks as needed.
- Assist in projects as assigned.
- Handle a variety of work duties.
- Possess a creative mind and thinks outside the box.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy codes.
- Perform duties within federal, state and peritius guidelines.
- Perform as a professional and team player at all times.
- Arrive to work on time and be ready to work.
- Must be flexible in a changing work enviorement.
- Basic microsoft and computer skills.
- Works independently with little supervision.