Platinum Financial Funding
Own the home of your dreams - we make it happen every day! We've been helping customers afford the home of their dreams for many years and we love what we do. We know financing a home is one of the biggest commitments you'll ever make. So we work hard at being more than a highly respected lender. We're committed to serving you as a trusted financial advisor. We'll help you through all the options available and advise you on what options will work best for your individual situation.
- Sign on bonus up to $5,000.00
- 90 day guarantee of up to $10,000.00 per month
- Up to 125 basis points plus tiers, based on production
- Employee Medical insurance paid by company
- Dental insurance plan offered
- 401k employee program
LOAN OFFICER | CHATTANOOGA, TN
We are looking for an experienced Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
- 2+ years of experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures