Business Development Representative
PointClear is the premier provider of outsourced lead generation services for the most prestigious technology and services companies in North America.
PointClear is well known for providing exceptional, best-in- class training which covers multiple sales methodologies including SPIN, Solution Selling and social selling. Former PointClear employees now hold jobs of Director, Inside Sales, National Sales Manager, Director of Business Development, Product Marketing Director and Vice Presidents Business Development. Many others go on to successful field sales roles.
Business Development Representative | Atlanta, GA
We are searching for experienced business development professionals to join our team. As a PointClear business development associate, you will be exclusively dedicated to one of our Fortune 1000 B2B partners where, after training, you will be responsible for contacting their ideal prospects, engaging senior executives in peer-level conversations, documenting key information and delivering potential sales leads to your client's sale team. Throughout your tenure at PointClear you will receive support and training which includes PointClear’s proprietary sales prospecting program.
- Accurately identify the most appropriate decision maker/influencer within target accounts
- Engage senior executives in peer-level business conversations
- Secure key prospect information to identify qualified sales-ready leads and others to be nurtured for future opportunities
- Qualify the prospect, set appointments and communicate the details via CRM
- Accurately track and report all leads and other information in a proprietary CRM
- Meet lead generation monthly targets
- Meet daily quotas of dials and quality conversations
- Understand and effectively represent the client’s brand and culture
- Willingness to adhere to activity and reporting requirements.
- Represent PointClear and their partners in a professional and ethical manner
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong cold calling skills. Like to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick relationships
- Lead generation is a dynamic environment where programs and initiatives change regularly
- Must demonstrate the flexibility to adapt to new initiatives within a short period of time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Comfortable with significant volume of outbound activity (~400 calls per week)
- Must have a strong desire to keep up to date on trends, developments and best practices
- Need to be a go getter with a high level of energy, positive phone demeanor who will pick up the phone every day and find leads.
- Recent experience in software technology a plus
- Up to $50,000 base salary, plus incentives
- Paid Fridays off when exceed weekly leads goal
- Paid vacation time off
- Valued work-life balance
- Strong training program