Pool Service & Repair Technician
Here at Poolsure we value each and every employee and recognize our delivery personnel are the “Driving Force” in our continued success as the industry leader!
We are seeking an experienced Pool Service Technician to work alongside our current Water Management Techs and become an integral part of our team! You will perform troubleshooting, general service, and repair to commercial pools in a dynamic environment. Must have practical knowledge of plumbing and electrical repair of swimming pool pumps, filters, valves, and controls, root cause analysis, code compliance, and the ability to instruct and mentor junior staff.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair commercial swimming pool mechanical, filtration, chemical, and hydraulic systems.
- Communicate National Standards, Local Codes, and Industry Best Practices to Clients
Experience & Background
- Experience in the commercial, recreational aquatics industry (swimming pools, water parks, or interactive water features).
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing basic pool equipment.
- Industry certifications in maintenance, service, and/or construction
- Time management skills
- Project management and staff supervision experience.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Must have the confidence and potential to progress into other positions within the company as opportunities arise.
- Valid driver’s license
We pride ourselves in fostering a good working atmosphere and are interested in applicants that take pride in the company they work for and the people they work alongside.
- “Top Pay for Top Work”
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first year
- 80% of health care premiums are covered
- State of art, high quality delivery equipment
- The feel of a “small business” with the comfort and security of a large company
- Significant advancement opportunities.
- Company vehicle provided.