Preqin is the alternative assets industry's leading source of data and intelligence. Preqin is committed to providing comprehensive, accurate and exclusive information in the form of online database services, publications and research covering the private equity, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, private debt and natural resources asset classes.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager, to nurture and grow existing customers and find new client accounts within a territory in the Americas.
The individual will be part of a team responsible for strategic planning within their set territory and be required manage the business and all related activities. They will be required to drive sales and open new avenues of growth.
Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling; Organized and display time management skills.
The duties and responsibilities of a successful AM are to drive sales and open new avenues of growth, meet or exceed monthly sales quotas and goals in addition to the activities outlined below:
- Ongoing development of existing accounts and driving sales via telephone. Understand in depth the customers’ business, identify their needs and provide a solution that will add value to their business. Occasional travel to customer site/ conferences may be required.
- Via phone, email and web ex, manage renewals and strengthen relationships with existing accounts. Service customers and prospects with quotes, engage in product demonstration and provide sample products. Prospecting new business and manage incoming leads. Maintain a high lead to sales close conversion rate.
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating renewal analysis and preparing proposals. Continue to provide value to our customers and identify risks and opportunities.
Other Required Accountabilities:
- Gather strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence.
- Develop sufficient Preqin product, technical and alternative investment market knowledge
- Develop and deliver to management quarterly territory strategy plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve goals.
- Min. 1 year sales experience in similar discipline preferred
- Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling.
- Organized and display time management skills.
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Experience in handling medium complexity contract negotiations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers
- Strategic mind set
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
- Working knowledge of the data vending industry preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Complete insurance coverage- Medical, Dental and Vision and life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match up to 10%
- Annual profit share
- 15 vacation days, 6 sick days, 9 paid holiday, employee referral bonus program
- Commuter benefits
We are a growing company but we are still small enough to mean that each individual person counts and there are excellent opportunities to grow with the company and make a real difference!