Presley Media provides quality and reliable broadcast integrations (or Brandigrations™ as we've coined them) to brands, public relations agencies and advertising professionals all while guaranteeing them the control, coverage and confirmed clearance they need. In addition to offering the most appealing Brandigrations™ in the marketplace at affordable price points, we also provide an all-encompassing, cohesive service that makes the entire process easy, organized and thorough to deliver a highly-efficient client experience from start to finish.
Presley Media is excited to welcome our next Account Executive to a team of motivated and created media professionals. You’ll work alongside Brands, Public Relation Agencies and Advertising professionals to find out what our clients want, and execute this to the highest degree!
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1 year of sales experience OR Associates Degree with 3 years sales experience
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Technical savvy, digital/social media savvy, and the ability to create social media campaigns are key.
- Proactive account origination
- Account retention and development
- Relationship Management
- Sales deal making and advancement
- Third party dynamics and selling
- Upselling and cross-selling
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to learn complete company portfolio of products.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Good communication skills and telesales skills working directly with customer.
- Must have ability to handle unique situations.
- Effectively utilizes internal resources on product and processes to complete routine tasks.
- Time management skills
- Industry Leading Compensation Package
- Flexible working hours and unlimited vacation
- Work from home available after 6 months
- Weekly happy hours