Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. is a nationwide, independent, full-service, residential mortgage banker with nearly 250 branches in 49 states. Having funded over $6 billion loans in 2015, PRMI is specializing in providing our industry’s top professional originators and managers an exceptional career experience.
PRMI's strength ensures your ability to grow your mortgage career – coupled with mortgage banking / capital markets capability, agency seller-servicer, in-house serviced products, industry’s deepest product line (FHA, VA, State Bond Programs, Jumbo, Conventional, USDA, etc.), incredible financial support & coaching, industry’s most comprehensive marketing support & technologies, and origination / production technologies to ensure fast turn times.
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Health insurance offered
- Local in-house processing, underwriting and closing
- Quick turn times (purchases in under 30d)
- Loan Officer assistants provided
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid holidays
- Weekly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization