At PrimeLending, we are Home Loans Made Simple℠. For nearly three decades, we have helped people buy, refinance and renovate their homes. PrimeLending’s loan officers give customers personal attention and explain their options every step of the way. We have straightforward processes, user-friendly mobile applications and step-by-step communication to keep our customers informed and feeling at ease. PrimeLending loan officers help customers choose from a wide array of loan products, like fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, FHA and VA loans, jumbo loans, refinancing options, renovation loans and relocation programs.
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance offered
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization