The account executive is PrimeSource Healthcare's lifeline to the marketplace. This dynamic, results-oriented person must wear many hats: new business development, account manager and sales. Success depends on this personas ability to create and enhance relationships with facility administrators, directors of nursing, social services directors and corporate decision makers, and to provide great service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and maintaining:
- New accounts and markets as directed.
- Current account information and update as necessary or required.
- Primary contact with all assigned accounts through personal visits, telecommunications and correspondence on an on-going basis.
- Current awareness of changes in the healthcare industry through self-education peer-education and professional and community involvement.
- The account executive will be required to travel five days a week (with an occasional office day) across an assigned territory and occasionally to PrimeSource Healthcareâs corporate offices in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, a northern suburb of Chicago. When not meeting with clients, this person will work remotely leveraging a home office.
- Compensation will be a base salary plus bonus
The ideal candidate must have more than two years experience in a healthcare business/marketing environment, preferably with knowledge of long term healthcare. The person that will be the ideal fit will have:
- BS/BA degree in healthcare, human relations, business administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to develop a solid book of business through strong sales techniques, lead generation, personal referral,networking and client retention.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license.
PrimeSource Healthcare offers the right candidate a competitive compensation and benefits package, including guaranteed salary and travel reimbursement.
The benefits of working with the leader PrimeSource offers an excellent benefits package for all Full-Time Associates, which includes:
- 3 Humana PPO Health Plan options (Traditional Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Dental Insurance)
- Vision Discount Program
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses at cost
- 401K with matching contributions and immediate vesting
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days each year for the first five years
- 5 personal days
- Time off for bereavement and jury duty
- Flex Spending (Medical, Dependent Care, Travel)
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Long-term disability available
- Employee Assistance Program