Since its inception in 1970, PrintingHouse Press has worked diligently to become the East Coast’s leading appellate services provider. Throughout the years, PrintingHouse Press has sustained a highly knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals whose mantra has always been to provide the legal community with unparalleled appellate printing and litigation support.
With a shared dedication and cognizance, PrintingHouse Press’ staff of appellate consultants, paralegals and production specialists is renowned for its acute familiarity with the appellate rules and internal operating procedures of all the State Courts, the thirteen Federal Circuit Courts and the United States Supreme Court.
Midtown Manhattan based appellate services provider seeks an experienced sales professional to master appellate rules and sell our service to attorneys and law firms. The individual must demonstrate initiatives in successfully driving sales by prospecting, negotiating and closing deals. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, and position PrintingHouse Press as the preferred vendor for all their appellate needs. Knowledge of appellate rules and procedure is a plus.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Making a high volume of calls daily based upon sales leads generated in our CRM database.
- Maintaining a schedule for consistent follow-ups to warm leads.
- Developing connections and turning individual transactions into long term accounts.
- Advising and effectively guiding our clients through the preparation stage, as well as the finalization stage of the appellate process.
- Communicating with our Paralegal department on jobs in house and any client issues.
- Working closely with our Production team to balance individual workflow.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of two years in a sales position with a proven track record.
- Unmatched fervor for cold-calling.
- The fastest finger in the East that can put speed dial to shame.
- A personal credo that rejection does not equal retreat, but merely a redirection.
- A servant’s heart.
- The ability to not only close a sale, but open a relationship.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Someone teachable with an enthusiasm to learn and a penchant to sell our service.
- A competitive drive that is persistent, dedicated and committed.
- Smarts – and a sense of humor (that’s mandatory, by the way).
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Health Dental and Vision packages offered after 90 days
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization