Procentive is a cloud-based software company helping behavioral and mental health providers be more effective, compliant and profitable.
Practice management software for mental health by Procentive supports the behavioral health market, featuring clinical, EHR, and billing solutions. Based in the Midwest, we have a diverse customer mix of for-profit and non-profit entities providing behavioral health and human services, including mental health, chemical dependency/substance abuse, and social services. Our clients are the basis for the ongoing refinement of our practice management software for mental health that we believe to be superior to anything available at any price.
Systems Engineer | Hudson, WI
Our team is growing and we are always looking for great people. If you want to be part of an organization that values integrity, initiative and helping others, we’d love to hear from you. This role can be completed remotely, so we will consider qualified candidates from other locations. Thanks for your interest in joining the Procentive team!
- Develop and implement plans for the delivery of Procentive’s software, including monitoring, redundancy, backup, and disaster recovery.
- Work closely with software engineers and DevOps engineers to maintain system-wide performance.
- Install, configure, and maintain new server and networking hardware.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks related to IT infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain operational documentation for compliance, training, and business continuity.
- Utilize existing tools to diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve problems. Research, recommend, and implement new tools to improve operations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relating to computer operations, HIPAA, security, and other methodologies related to software/service delivery.
Background and Experience
- Four-year degree or 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Java, Tomcat, Mysql, and Linux/Bash
- Experience networking
- Up to $100,000 compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation policy