About the Company:
Founded in 2002, ProductSpace helps businesses achieve greater productivity efficiencies by implementation and adoption of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) practice. ProductSpace has continuously developed their expertise, products and services based upon unique customer requirements and the emerging technological developments, with special focus on advancements in cloud and virtualization. ProductSpace continues its commitment by offering the best technologies available, and a team of highly skilled professionals that take a personal interest in every customer’s success.
About the Opportunity:
ProductSpace Solutions has immediate openings for a consultative sales professional with experience selling CAD/CAM or PLM(Product Lifecycle Management) or similar technology based solutions. Experience with PLM (Windchill or Teamcenter) or CAD (Creo, Solidworks, UG etc) software tools will be desired. ProductSpace specializes in providing product development and process consulting solutions to discrete manufacturers and product designers across a range of industries.
Here is what we know works, is this you?
- 4 years of industry experience relevant to the job description
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office XLS and PPT
- Demonstrable record of selling software and Cloud solutions to clients
- You have an understanding what it takes for a business to be successful
- Extremely personable, enjoys meeting people and can effortless start a conversation, engage decision makers, and most critically LISTEN!
- Trustworthy with superior work ethic; no “snake oil” sales people need apply
- Fearless. We aren’t looking for sky divers but those that have no fear in picking up the phone and cold calling prospects.
- You are a self-starter with enthusiasm to grow your career and contribute to the company’s success
- Able to think critically and quickly on your feet
- You have a knack to improvise and build creative solutions for presentation to prospects
- Can boast a successful track record of achieving goals
Here is what you will need to do to be successful in this role:
- Travel throughout assigned territory, to call on regular and prospective customers, to solicit orders, or to talk with customers on sales floor or by phone, prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
- Learn and fully comprehend our integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, including how it helps a business become more profitable and successful
- Quote prices or present SOW(Statement of Work) for the services (projects or support or cloud contracts) proposed
- Use your knowledge to effectively communicate our value proposition and ROI to the business owner
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations using web-based tools or in-person
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and new business closed
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from internal Salesforce database, directory listings, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows and other sources
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply today!