Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager Role
Work at ProRentention Inc! Here is your opportunity to be an early member of an EdTech product company that's turning heads! ProRentention is looking for individuals to lead B2B marketing efforts in an exciting student life-cycle CRM product company that has clients both in the US and the UK. They are approaching an inflection point and are looking for individuals that can increase product adoption among colleges and universities tremendously. The position requires selling to Higher Ed institutions, thereby achieving aggressive revenue goals.
If the EdTech start up environment excites you and you're motivated working remotely, we want you!
- Meet and Exceed sales goals
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting), and meet potential clients as necessary to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Work closely with others in the Business Development team to generate new leads and nurture existing ones
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Network and actively participate in events and conferences that may be hosted nationwide
- Ensure partnership with fellow field sales leaders, inside sales, overlay sales, and channel sales partners is successful and meets company strategic objectives
- Manage all activities through the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sales system ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Provide territory plans and pipeline forecasts
- Represent customer, market and business issues back to the company
- Manage expense according to budget and requirements. Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Stay involved with building and maintaining relationships with key customers
- Review and approve within company guidelines pricing
- Participate in team-building and training, where you will learn from colleagues and continue to hone your ability to add value to your relationships by challenging and problem-solving
Regional Sales Manager Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of tech/product sales experience, preferably within the B2B Higher Education industry and/or a fast-paced startup tech environment
- Demonstrated experience and success utilizing CRM software to build, predict, and manage accurate sales forecasts and pipelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong appreciation of technology and sharp business acumen.
- Experience creating marketing collaterals - digital, print, text, video.
- Good leadership qualities, organized and well-structured at work and will be committed to deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to travel