A full service bank headquarted in Miller, SD. Branchs in Sioux Falls, SD and Highmore, SD.
The primary mission of the bank is to serve the banking needs of the Miller, Highmore, and Sioux Falls communities. The bank’s reputation of conservative soundness and its long time presence in the community has helped the bank maintain a major share of the local financial services market.
Quoin is a family-owned business. When you join our team, you'll feel like part of our family. We believe that a healthy work-life balance leads to success and happiness. We stay involved with our local community, support each other outside of work, and treat each other with trust and respect.
AG LOAN OFFICER | HIGHMORE/MILLER, SD
Responsibile for the overall management of the branch's activities including business development, sales and service, expense controls, credit administration, community leadership, human resources management, budgeting, achieving and maintaining finacncial and compliance standards and facilities management. Provides overall leadership for the branch and oversight of the daily processing performed by the bank. Understands, communicateds and works to achieve the mission of the bank.
- Manages and motivates the staff to ensure superior customer service, achievement of sales and service goals and efficient branch operations
- Directs branch business development through outside calls, in branch selling, telemarketing, branch sales campaigns, and targeted direct mailing
- Participates in selling bank products and providing excellent customer service
- Ensures that the branch meets all regulatory compliance standards. Follows all operating policies and procedures
- Oversees and administers all branch human resources
- Promotes staff development through training, cross-training and career planning. Coaches staff in the area of customer service, sales, operations, compliance and bank products
- Conducts yearly performance evaluations of the branch staff
- Attends and/or participates in training programs
- Participates in events that demonstrate support for the community and increase opportunities for the bank
- Plans, implements and manages the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitability
- Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance
- Ensures that branch personnel comply with all laws and regulations. Documents and communicates individual compliance performance in annual staff evaluations
- Coordinatoes facility needs to maintain and efficient working environment with a quality appearance
- Maintains an open line of communication with Senior Leadership and the Board of Directors regarding branch performance, compliance as well as any situations with customers and direct reports as they arise
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned
We care about our employees, and provide phenomenal benefits to show it. You will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) matching
- Long-term disability
- Twenty-two days of paid time-off