Rail Delivery Services
Owner Operators (Truck Drivers)
RDS is an Industry Leader because our people have always been active in the industry and our management team has assumed numerous industry leadership roles. We were a founding member of the American Trucking Associations Intermodal Council (ATA) and of the Intermodal Steering Committee of the California Trucking Association. RDS is an active member of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) and its Intermodal Conference, the California Trucking Association (CTA) and the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA).
Rail Delivery Services is pleased to have been honored by the transportation industry on numerous occasions, including:
- Excalibur Award from MacFrugal (now Consolidated/Big Lots) for high standards, quality customer service and transportation performance
- Carrier of the Year Award from Toyota
- On-time Recognition Awards from Hub City and Pacer Global
Contractor Opportunity (Local Los Angeles area Truck Drivers)
Rail Delivery Services, a 36 year old trucking company, is seeking Independent Contractor Owner Operator truck drivers for Los Angeles rail drayage and local trucking work. The Owner Operators will have no port work with the ability to choose day, night, and/or weekend work.
- Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Development and maintenance of professional and effective relations between the company and the customer.
- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
- Maintain vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. and First River Energy regulations.
- Comply with all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
Experience & Background
- LA-based Independent Owner Operators only.
- 2+ years of experience
- No accidents in the last 3 years
- Less than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug and background check,
- At least 23 years old.