Randolph Savings Bank
Randolph Savings Bank believes in people helping people – it was our belief when we first opened our doors in 1851, and it holds true today.
For over 150 years, we have been providing individuals, families, homeowners and businesses in our community a wide variety of products that are convenient and hassle-free. We’ve kept pace with the changing financial needs of our customers by offering innovative products.
Loan Originator | Stoughton, MA
Are you looking for a new career opportunity where you can work hard while having a lot of fun? Are you tired of working at a job where your voice isn’t heard? Do you have a passion for wowing your customers and colleagues with your wealth of skills and vibrant personality? If so, we invite you to explore a career as a Loan Originator at Randolph Savings Bank!
- Actively solicits and generates new sales leads by calling on industry professionals (e.g., realtors, attorneys) to introduce the Bank and our products/services. Cultivates business and realtor relationships which lead to customer referrals and/or other business leads. Participates in community and civic groups to market themselves and the Bank. May attend business expos/trade shows as well as hosting “Home Buyer” seminars.
- Develops an individualized and strategic business plan specific to their own style that will be implemented to ensure acceptable levels of production. The business plan will need to be updated and presented no less than quarterly to track results. The business plan should call out specific prospecting activity that takes place on a daily basis.
- Actively learns about and utilizes the bank’s software tools and systems to deliver information to customers. Works with management to create and deliver “Best practices for customer interaction” in effort to re-engineer the ideal mortgage process. Participates in department meetings and strategy sessions to do the same.
- Is committed to contributing to the bank’s strategic goals on becoming a “Great place to Work” and a “Great place to get a Loan”. Is committed to the Bank’s corporate values of “PRIDE”.
- Meets with mortgage customers to educate them on the Bank’s loan programs/products. Assists in identifying the ‘right’ product for the customer and takes a complete loan application.
- Meets department standards for minimum expectations for loan submissions and meets time tables for timely completion of tasks and milestones related to the loan process.
- Provides thorough and efficient service by reviewing the loan pipeline, and coordinating follow up with loan processing teams. Keeps the customer informed about the progress of their loan application.
- Responds to product/rate inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains up-to- date knowledge of loan products, investor requirements, as well as, lending and compliance regulations.
- Adheres to requirements of the SAFE ACT and Mortgage Loan Originator Rule as outlined in the RSB SAFE ACT and Mortgage Loan Originator Rule policy. In addition each LO will receive annual training on SAFE ACT and Mortgage Loan Originator Rule. The LO is required to follow specific procedures that outline when the MLO NMLS# should be provided, and on which documents the MLO NMLS# should be displayed, such as business cards, emails, correspondence, etc.
- Performs responsibilities in accordance with all applicable federal and stateregulations related to compliance and Fair Lending, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth-in- Lending Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Safe Act, and the Flood Disaster Protection Act. Ensures that all loan application activity complies with all of the above and is performed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates continual learning by attending industry seminars, webinars and other training programs. Insures licenses are properly maintained and continuing education credits (CEUs) are attained.
Background and Experience
- 1-3 years of sales development experience (preferably in loan origination)
- Demonstrated sales/led-development experience
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Very competitive compensation - successful loan originators make $200,000+ annually
- Generous benefits package that include health, dental, and long-term and short-term disability plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Stocks available