Regional Sales Manager
Who We Are:
Randstad matches individuals with companies that will work to develop their potential and companies with individuals that will work to get their business to the next level. Besides regular services such as temporary staffing, permanent assignment and the recruitment of middle and senior managers, we also offer a inclusive range of services. We are eager to play an essential role in the World of Work.
Our mission is to become a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services. We continue to apply our founding philosophy: “to know, to serve, to trust.” We strive in the value of work as a joining force that shapes society for the better.
About the Opportunity:
We are searching for an eager candidate that is ready to start their career in sales. You will have the responsibility of sourcing and obtaining new accounts and managing and growing a portfolio of existing clients. You will be accountable to identify and source new prospects using a variety of sourcing methodologies. You will be responsible for creating, organizing, negotiating and closing lease. This position will allow you to work closely with clients, as well as members of the VP sales team.
- Display the ability to effectively prioritize workload throughout the day based on request for service
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve, analyze, and critical think
- Work collaboratively and positively as a team member
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 or more years of leasing or related experience preferred
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers