RD Worldwide, Inc.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
RD Worldwide, Inc. is a multi-million dollar leader in employee search and staffing. We work with select clients in various industries where we can make a positive contribution to their competitive advantage through their people. Bringing together leading organizations with leading people.
This Mechanical Maintenance Technician for the Controls Technologies division is an Electro Mechanical Maintenance role with an emphasis on programming and electrical support. This individual will be an expert who will work between the various production units with a primary concentration in our Heater Module production unit. Participants in efforts to increase efficiencies, reduce scrap, reduce downtime, and develop new products by providing the best technical support possible.
- Participate in the achievement of goals for the production unit relative to key QOS metrics; including gross margins, scrap, labor efficiency, safety, equipment utilization (OEE), on-time delivery, training, inventories, overtime costs, customer satisfaction, and expense spending.
- Assist line in all changeovers and set-ups within the production units.
- Complete all daily routine maintenance activity; planned and unplanned.
- Maintain PM system and participate in PM reviews.
- 5.Maintain designated spare parts and perishable supplies.
Experience and Background
- High School Diploma or equivalency along with additional applicable education from a college or technical school desired.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electronics, automotive, machining or related manufacturing environment.
- Solid skills in pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, low voltage and robotics.
- Ability to read and understand blueprint
- Experience in tooling, metal forming and shaping