DIGITAL PRINTER | NEW YORK, NY
We are a full-service production company offering our clients a variety of customized solutions for print and design. Not only do we provide short-run digital and large-format printing, but we offer professional art direction and consultation for the most complex of projects. Refined Sight delivers solutions tailored to your brand, your audience, and your event.
- Operate the digital presses in accordance with equipment operating procedures.
- Interface with the Customer Service Representative, Designer and/or the customer to ensure a complete understanding of the copy order.
- Receive and output digital files for use in completion of work order.
- Operate digital presses to produce complete customized jobs.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting customer files for production.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area following maintenance procedures.
- Understand and perform all troubleshooting procedures on the digital presses.
- Monitor and manage inventory of supplies and order and stock supplies as instructed by supervisor.
- Inform supervisor of equipment problems and place service calls when needed.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, as we frequently fix our client's files and do not simply print PDF files.
- Working with high-end laser printers such as Xerox, Canon, etc., including Fiery Rip
- Knowledge of large format printers.
- Knowledge of Onyx Rip.
- Knowledge of saddle-stitch book preparation.
- Proficient with print finishing, including guillotine trimming, scoring machines, folding machines, wire-binding, etc.
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.