Reignite is the digital fundraising and email marketing and brokerage division of Axiom Strategies.
Axiom Strategies is an award winning political consulting, public affairs, and direct voter contact firm headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. With over ten years of success working with the most recognizable political candidates and corporate clients, Axiom Strategies is growing. At Axiom, we’re anything but ordinary. You’ll work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a tight-knit culture driven by the quest for victory.
Email Marketing Manager | Austin, TX
Reignite LLC is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the execution of email marketing communications from setup, to testing, to launch, to post deployment analysis and optimization. You’ll also provide great customer service to our clients. Additionally, you will manage a high-volume email fundraising database from a major 2016 presidential candidate that is marketed to and used by outside groups. Responsibilities include sales, promotions, and negotiations, customer support, list maintenance, schedule, execution, reporting, and billing.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about politics, have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, results and performance driven, a dependable team player, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
If you love political marketing, fundraising, and want to have a big impact on Reignite’s continued success, with a demonstrated work ethic then this is the role for you.
- Manage day-to- day email production schedule including the creation, development, testing and execution of email campaigns for targeted email communications
- Stay up-to-date on email best practices and research competitive landscape to identify new opportunities
- Assist in strategic thinking and test plan development to optimize email channel performance
- Support clients with weekly/monthly/ad hoc channel/campaign reporting
- Update email content and communication calendar on a daily basis
- Execute email marketing campaigns, starting with creative assets and copywriting, to setting up email lists and testing, to launching and posting deployment analysis and optimizations
- Coordinate email communication schedules and deliverables across multiple subscription lists and markets
- Provide ongoing customer service support to our clients. Respond to email service provider issues and troubleshoot as needed
- Provide day-to- day direction and support to a coordinator level hire, including serving as an escalation point for the company
Background and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in an email marketing program
- Knowledge of email best practices, success metrics and CAN-SPAM guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
- An eye for design and the ability to spot differences to enhance email performance
- Desire and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced, challenging digital environment
- Knowledge/background of politics, fundraising, and email marketing best practices
- Hands on experience working with an email service provider
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to multitask while meeting numerous daily deadlines