Resourcive provides Private Equity Firms with subject matter experts in communications technology design and cost reduction. Our culture is one of personal and professional growth that requires people who are looking to be the best in their industry and work with top professionals. We operate in an accountable and proactive manor, always in integrity and in service to our clients. We are in the process of rapid expansion and are looking for staff that fit our team and are ready to deliver exceptional results.
PROJECT MANAGER | NEW YORK, NY
The primary function of the Project Manager (“PM”) is to lead clients through our proprietary consulting process. The Project Manager works closely with the sales team to ensure necessary data is collected, the schedule is maintained, and necessary resources are included. The Project Manager reports to the CTO.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal/phone communication skills – ability to present to clients
- Efficient organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of an organization and with a wide range of knowledge levels
- Ability to identify and overcome obstacles before they impact the process
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint required; Salesforce a plus)
- Basic telecommunications understanding required; including voice telephony, Internet capabilities, and VPN/ LAN/WAN capabilities a plus
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years plus project management skills
- Proven track record of successful program/project execution
- Demonstrated ability to break down large complex technical problems into constituent tasks and plans
- Competitive salary and bonus package with company funded medical benefits and unlimited paid time off
- Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 depending on travel
- Minimal Travel required