Rhino Medical is a full service healthcare staffing company designed to ensure the most effective solutions for healthcare providers, medical centers, hospitals, Government healthcare facilities, and outpatient centers on a national scale.
Rhino Medical is looking for full-time Nurse Practitioners for a variety of roles in the Portland Area. We've got two primary levels open:
- Nurse Practitioner: New Grads welcome - salary based on experience
- Manager of Medical Services - Nurse Practitioner: Must have experience as a Manager/Director - salary based on experience
This position requires an active, unlimited license to practice in the state of Oregon as a family nurse practitioner. Candidate must be able to function independently and have sufficient computer skills to document using an EMR and communicate via e-mail. Responsibiities include:
- Medical screenings & risk assessments and performing history & physicals
- Performing risk assessments and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing support as needed to members of the medical team
- Collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to support and encourage the client during addictions treatment.
Manager of Medical Services:
The Manager of Medical Services provides leadership and day to day oversight of the medical, detoxification, psychiatric and mental health programs in compliance with standards of quality care and contract requirements and works collaboratively and respectfully with staff, peers and Directors. The Manager is a member of the Executive Team. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and counsel with Medical Director.
- Provide supervision to medical staff regarding productivity and proper documentation.
- Provide guidance to the medical team in such a way that productivity and creativity are enhanced and quality services are provided to clients.
- Maintain ongoing communication and working partnership between the medical department and adult and youth residential milieu, admissions, and clinical teams.
- Conduct employment interviews with applicants.
- Orient, supervise, and evaluate medical department staff.
- Organize and oversee regular medical team meetings.
- Stay current with agency changes in programs, policies, or procedures, and communicate this information to all medical team staff.