RingBoost.com is a Primary Wave Media an Inc 500/5000 company. We are the leading provider of local and toll-free vanity number marketing services and give businesses the tools they need to expand local marketing outreach and boost the number of incoming calls & sales.
We work with companies around the country to increase marketing campaign response rates and enhance advertising effectiveness through our local and toll-free, easy-to-remember phone numbers. Mobile devices now dwarf PC sales 5:1, while inbound calls are shown to convert to a revenue 10 times greater than web leads.
This combination makes it more important than ever to boost inbound calls to your business with a great vanity phone number from RingBoost.
Companies of all sizes benefit from our services, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies like Time Warner Cable and Bank of America. These companies put their vanity number advertising and marketing services in our hands, and the results speak for themselves.
Director of Digital Marketing
As the Director of Digital Marketing you will contribute in design, creative ideation, strategy and development. Reporting to the CEO, you will be fully responsible for the execution of acquisition and retention campaigns for our web properties across SEO, SEM, Social, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Email and Display campaigns. Additionally, you’ll manage marketing deliverables including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting of acquisition and brand marketing goals across B2B & B2C properties.
- Provide insight for goals and objectives during planning phases via research
- Help develop the tactical digital marketing strategy relevant to various business models
- Work with internal marketing team to generate weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Drive consumer and business insights across a range of industries to spot trends and opportunities for our websites
- Provide analysis of results and optimization ideas to the team in order to achieve goals
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to the team as to how they might affect our websites, traffic, leads, etc.
Experience and Background
- 4+ years of direct experience with SEO, SEM and metrics-driven display advertising & managing $10k+/month in ad spend
- At least 4 years of overall digital marketing experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field preferred
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Experience in eCommerce industries and technologies preferred
- Expert understanding of web metrics, digital media test methodology, and optimization strategies
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- Experience with Social Analytics including Facebook Insights, and other analytics platforms
- Experience with Social Advertising (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linked In Ads)
- Expert knowledge of web analytics and testing tools
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience in A/B testing
- Highly quantitative, metrics-driven professional with creative sense of holistic marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Superb written and communications skills are vital to this role
- Positive, professional team-player