WE ARE THE # 1 USED CAR OPERATION IN THE STATE AND CURRENTLY RANKED 40TH. IN THE COUNTRY!
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 50 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 17 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend, Sheboygan and Green Bay WI.
We represent 12 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
Automotive Technician | Wisconsin
If you are looking for a change, now is the time! With state-of-the-art equipment and a chance at a solid career as a Technician, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. Automotive Technicians (Auto Mechanics) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Kia standards
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Providing labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspecting and testing new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
Experience & Background
- Previous experience as an auto mechanic / technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Dealership experience preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and/or Kia certifications a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) w/ Matching Funds
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sundays off