WE ARE THE # 1 USED CAR OPERATION IN THE STATE AND CURRENTLY RANKED 40TH. IN THE COUNTRY!
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 50 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 17 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend, Sheboygan and Green Bay WI.
We represent 12 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
Sales Representative | Wisconsin
The sales representative will be responding to internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on internet sales. The day to day tasks include the following.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting vehicles.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws that govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Attends sales meetings
- Competitive Commission Payplan
- Paid Professional Training to Get You Started
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Experience & Background
- The Ideal Candidate Must have a Strong Desire to Succeed.
- You don't have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing
- exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through