SalesHood is the prescriptive, just in time, sales learning platform to elevate sales results. We use mobile, video, crowdsourcing and content creation to increase team productivity and revenue.
SalesHood is a rapidly growing SaaS startup that’s taking the $31 billion Sales Productivity market with a unique and truly disruptive solution. Founded by seasoned executives from Salesforce.com and Adobe, the SalesHood platform tightly aligns sales and marketing and helps sales teams ramp faster, achieve greater velocity and quickly reach high levels of consistency.
PRODUCT MANAGER | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
We're a SaaS technology startup based in San Francisco. SalesHood is founded by experienced Silicon Valley executives with proven track records in building revenue generating businesses. We help companies grow top-line revenue faster; simplifying and automating sales productivity with next generation sales collaboration, content sharing, training, and onboarding. We’re creating a new market category and growing fast. For over three years, we’ve been delivering revenue results and transforming how our customers, Alteryx, Apttus, Docusign, Domo, FinancialForce, InsideSales, Intacct, Telogis and Zuora (to name a few) improve time to ramp and time to revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic team and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gather detailed product requirements and prioritize key customer requests and product questions from customers, sales, customer success, and marketing teams
- Gather insights about customers from a variety of research methods, including surveys, interviews, and usability studies
- Drive internal and external communications establishing a consistent rhythm and delivering an accurate project snapshot for all stakeholders. Communicate status and health of the releases as it impacts stakeholders.
- Manage, track and prioritize bugs and general product improvements. Coordinate change lists and bugs with engineering for major platform releases
- Understand the technology areas and product development lifecycle. Strike a balance between supporting the schedule and doing what is right for our customers
- Execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Experience testing, high volume prototyping, and data analysis to quickly identify bottlenecks
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years software industry experience; Proven work experience in product management or as an associate Product Manager.
- Experience working in sales enablement or operations is a plus
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated by strong track record of delivering successful consumer-facing SaaS software that has shipped
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Deadline and detail-oriented; exceptional problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills. Excellent multi-tasker with proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Previous start-up experience a must
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
We are not currently sponsoring visa or visa transfers at this time. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.