Satellite Services, Inc.
The Electrician performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy.
- Install or repair a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment;
- Work from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications to locate and diagnos trouble in the electrical system or equipment
- Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment,
- Use a variety of electrician's hand tools and measuring and testing instruments.
Experience & Background
- Valid Electrician’s License
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Security Clearance (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an electrician
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints
- Formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience
- Previous experience with various electrical equipment
- Competitive pay structure
- Company Health and Welfare Benefits contribution equivalent to $4.27/hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance offered
- Paid Holidays and Vacations package