At our assisted living communities, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS | BOSTON, MA
Our Resident Care Associates (CNAs or CHHAs) are responsible for the delivery of quality care to the residents of the community, encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being.
We currently are offering this position in the following locations: Concord, Cambridge, Brookline, South Boston, Dorchester, Canton, Malden (new facility opening soon), Milford, Cape Cod, Methuen, Ayer, Hampton, NH
- Providing personal care as directed by the service plan and as scheduled on the RCA’s shift assignment in a compassionate, professional and efficient manner.
- Monitoring residents’ SAMM making the required record entries to the Medication Management Record Book at appropriate times, and notifies the Supervisor concerning the effects of self-administered medications.
- Communicating with and assisting families and visitors in a helpful, professional manner.
- Initiating and completing activity programming as directed by the EnrichedLIFE Director and/or Compass Program Director.
- Encouraging residents to socialize and participate in scheduled activities.
- Completing all documentation of performance of assigned resident care duties.
- Assisting with dining services as needed.
- Performing light housekeeping services as assigned and assists with cleaning of areas of bodily fluids and other emergencies.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide
- Resident Care Associates must demonstrate experience in geriatric care, work well with seniors showing understanding and patience, be a flexible team player, and demonstrate a desire to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Full healthcare benefits for Full Time Employees.
- Competitive shift differentials.
- Competitive pay
- Great work/life balance
- Home like environment! Develop strong relationships with residents