Since 2003, we’ve been developing simple, affordable monitoring solutions to help our clients monitor the safety and stability of their critical structures. Our approach starts by listening to your concerns. Ranging from structural engineers to data analysts, our team will work in tandem with your team to match the most cost-effective solution to the variables you need to measure.
We don’t just set up SENSR monitors and walk away. We work in partnership with your employees to develop and execute detailed monitoring plans. The reports you receive from us contain far more than just raw data. We’re a true partner prepared to offer valuable insight into potential problems and opportunities.
The Senior Sales Representative is a results-oriented Professional Engineer with a proven record of successfully marketing and selling engineering services and/or technology related to the construction, monitoring and maintenance of bridges, vertical structures and other related infrastructure. This position will involve frequent travel and presentations to engineers, transportation executives and others for the purpose of marketing and selling our leading-edge products and services for structural health monitoring.
The Senior Sales Representative reports directly to the President, and will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer, the engineering staff, the operations staff, the production staff and administrative staff to ensure effective communication and a high level of collaboration throughout the company.
- Successfully market SENSR’s products and services to customers and potential customers
- Utilize a consultative selling approch used to educate customers on SENSR
- Prepare written proposals for monitoring systems on bridges and other structures
- Build long-term relationships with customers based on value-added products and excellent customer-service.
- Report on all marketing and sales activities and will play a key role in developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Prepare periodic reports on marketing and sales activity as required
- Ensures that SENSR is an active and highly respected member of industry associations, and a contributor to the safety, security and efficiency of our customers’ businesses.
- Limited travel may be required to meet with third-party contractors or attend meetings with customers, vendors and development partners.
Experience & Background
- Credentialed Civil Engineer, with 4+ Years of Experience in civil engineering in the transportation sector
- Professional Engineering License
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in working successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to read construction drawings, diagrams, printed materials and computer screens.
- Currently working in the transportation engineering industry, with established contacts in the transportation industry
- Self-starter, energetic, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and management skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently, with occasional work in the field
- Ability to understand and communicate the features and capabilities of SENSR products to engineering executives who represent our customers
- Strong commitment to safety and willingness to earn all required safety certifications for working in the railroad environment
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change