Service Works Inc.
Senior Sales Representative
The Senior Sales Representative will report directly to the President. The right candidate will be assertive, resilient, results driven and creative to maximize a six figure earning potential. With an objective to sell installation and services for Card Access and CCTV system application by presenting a positive company and personal image to maximize sales, company profits and customer satisfaction. Your only limitation will be yourself. This is a self-generating sales position.
- Aggressively pursue sales through self-generation and relationship building to achieve yearly sales goals, increase market share and maximize profits.
- Coordinate with inside administrative, service and sales support staff of accounts ensuring customer retention and loyalty and able to effectively manage all aspects of the buying cycle.
- Provide feedback on market conditions and equipment/product operational status. Proactively and constructively analyze customer accounts to determine potential for both present and future equipment needs.
- Plan, focus and target accounts, markets, industries or geography activity plans on an annual basis. Communicate plans with manager and sale team-members.
- Prepare prospecting reports and closing ratios for assigned territory. Prepare written quotes and track all active quotations.
- Competitive base salary and commission commensurate on experience.
- Auto Allowance
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- 401k w/immediate vesting with 3% contribution
- Sales & product training available both internally and through our manufacturers.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the security integration industry
- Basic networking knowledge
- College education in a business field is preferred.
- Motivated, analytical, team player with excellent writing & communication skills.
- Solid computer skills and excellent knowledge with Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.