ServiceOne Air Conditioning provides Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor Air Quality, & Plumbing services to Seminole, Orange, South West Volusia, and North Osceola Counties. We specialize in residential and light commercial service, maintenance, replacement of existing systems on the air conditioning and heating side. In plumbing we handle all of your plumbing, re-piping, drain cleaning issues that arise at home or the office. Our phones are answered 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, to provide service and take care of potential emergency service needs of our customers.
RESIDENTIAL / LIGHT COMMERCIAL SERVICE PLUMBER| ORLANDO, FL
ServiceOne has many of the benefits of a large company, but we are more of a family/team atmosphere. Our goal is to be the best home service company in the Central Florida market, by giving outstanding customer service, and taking great care of our team members.
We are looking for a team player with a great attitude, and someone who is great with customers.
- Our candidate will be able to communicate clearly with customers the nature of their problems, and be able to offer optional solutions to correct these problems.
- Our candidate will have a professional appearance and wear company uniform.
- We are a digital company so our candidate will have to be comfortable navigating a tablet for invoicing and pricing for repairs.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Must have minimum of 5-years experience (Journeyman or Master Plumber definite plus)
- Must have own hand tools
- Must pass drug test, background check and have clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50lbs w/ no issues
- Must be able to be on call for after hours on weekdays, and all day on weekends / holidays (rotating schedule). We currently are at a 4-week on call rotation, wanting to get to a 5-week on call rotation.
- We are offering an hourly pay range between $21 to $26 per hour pending applicants qualifications.
- We also pay a weekly truck revenue bonus (our average tech earns between $175 to as much as $675 per week)
- ServiceOne is an equal opportunity employer, we have a 90-day probationary period. After this period, the employee is eligible to sign up for our health care insurance through United Healthcare, and ServiceOne pays 50% of the employee only monthly premium.
- We also have 6-paid holidays, and the ability to have a tool account in which ServiceOne will contribute up to $520 per year. 6 paid days off given after 1st year of employment, 12 paid days off are given after the first 3-years of employment, and 18-paid days off are given after 5-years of employment.