WE’RE CHANGING THINGS UP IN MORTGAGE
to help people find a better way home.
Sindeo is changing the mortgage industry from the ground up by offering homebuyers a straightforward path to home ownership and refinancing. By providing its customers with access to a broad marketplace of lenders and loan products, expert and unbiased guidance from Mortgage Advisors dedicated to customer satisfaction, and innovative technology that streamlines every part of the mortgage process, Sindeo has completely reimagined the mortgage experience.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, in the historic Northeast Waterfront Historic district of San Francisco along the Embarcadero. We’re a short walk from the Embarcadero BART station, the Ferry Terminal, and the Muni F train and buses. We’re lucky to be in one of those rare San Francisco neighborhoods that has access to both water views and open green space, which gives our employees a great reason to have meetings outside.
This isn’t your everyday mortgage company
At our core, Sindeo is a company engrained with values. We work hard to provide our employees a path to succeed in work, and also as parents, partners, pet guardians, coaches, fantasy football champs, and volunteers. This is where our service starts, with our employee’s. We are a transparent and accessible group, holding weekly all company meetings and our open workspace means that everyone at Sindeo has easy access to our leadership team, and knows how the business is going. We consistently hire talented, candid, motivated, and respectful people who are passionate about our mission and playing their part. Our team is excited to work here, and it shows.
In this role you will work with clients to gain a complete picture of their financial situation, personal goals, and determine financial needs. Our Loan Officers provide professional, unbiased advice and recommendations to borrowers to help them meet their personal and financial objectives, present financial analysis to educate clients and help them understand the implications of their options and set clear expectations throughout the loan process.
- Work/life balance.
- 401(k) benefits.
- Employee & family medical premiums 100% covered.
- 1% of company revenues and employee time donated to charity.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Monthly Lyft-to-work credits.
- 3 Weeks Accrued PTO
- 12 Weeks Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefit
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Mortgage Program
- Review income, assets, and credit profiles of clients to pre-qualify them for a mortgage loan.
- Research loan programs and guidelines to recommend the best products for clients’ needs.
- Work closely with processing team to ensure a quick, efficient, and fully compliant process and exceptional customer experience from application to close.
- Ensure consistent and professional communication with all clients, team members, and 3rd party providers.
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written, across a variety of audiences.
- Support the business development and marketing teams with in-market activities to prospect for new clients and develop and maintain new referral sources.
- Maintain and evangelize the values and image of Sindeo.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Continually expand your professional knowledge and expertise by staying informed of industry and product developments and participating in continuing education opportunities.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
Experience and Background
- NMLS licensed as an MLO under the California Department of Business Oversight (DBO)
- Minimum of 1+ years wholesale and/or correspondent mortgage originations experience with proven track record of consistent growth, processing experience a plus.
- Driven and open-minded individual who wants to be part of an exciting venture set out to change the mortgage service landscape in the US.
- Proven track record in client service and relationship management. Established network of realtor partners and other business referral sources.
- Experience and expertise with a variety of loan programs and lenders, including jumbo and government loans. Strong experience in the purchase market.
- Strong analytic capabilities. Ability to understand, present and explain complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, database applications, Adobe Acrobat, and CRMs.
- Output-driven and independent, highly motivated and have the will to continuously improve.
- High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude.
- Additional languages a plus.