Skogman Homes, Eastern Iowa’s largest builder, is looking for the best and most talented new home sales individuals to represent one of our communities in Cedar Rapids.
We are looking for a full-time sales associate to work within our growing neighborhoods. Join forces with a company that is solely focused on helping YOU sell more homes and make more money.
- Sales associate’s primary role is to drive traffic to the model homes, which generate meetings with a project manager.
- Utilize the training received to greet and qualify prospects, demonstrate the features and benefits of the area and community, overcome objections, create urgency and close customers.
- Implement the Skogman Homes OPS Cycle™ to optimize your community operation and maximize the selling opportunity.
- Drive traffic and enhance community awareness through events and promotions at our model homes.
- Manage and maintain a customer follow up system and employ CRM to report traffic, marketing awareness, community inventory, sales, and closing activity.
- Work closely with the client’s operating, construction, service, and lending teams to create a seamless and smooth sales transaction.
- Manage social media accounts to drive brand awareness
Experience and Background
- Polished professional with excellent work ethic and positive, team oriented attitude.
- Honest, high integrity and desire to earn a high income
- Prior experience in direct customer sales with proven successful track record
- 4-year college degree
- Real Estate license will be required but is not required to apply
- Contribution of 50% single premium and 40% family premium for Wellmark Health Insurance.
- Term Life insurance equal to base pay.
- Sales training and personal development plans
- Eligible for company paid short-term and long-term disability.
- 8 paid Holidays in a calendar year.
- 5 days paid vacation in 2017. 1 week paid vacation in 2018. 2 weeks paid vacation in 2019.
- 5 personal days that can be used for sick leave or other.
- Business Cell phone allowance.
- Paid parking.