Distribution Account Manager
SnapNrack, a Sunrun company is a leading manufacturer of innovative solar mounting solutions designed to reduce installation costs, improve installation quality and safety, and make the job of solar installers easier.
DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER | SOUTHEAST US
The SnapNrack Distribution Account Manager will build business relationships with PV integrators and Distributors to create demand for SnapNrack products within assigned region. This position is extremely strategic and responsible for attainment of assigned region sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Responsible for directly developing and closing new business with Distributors and PV integrators / Installers within assigned region.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Develop and execute on sales plan and strategy
- Create and present customer sales and product presentations.
- Provides product forecasts by customer/account to assist in planning and manufacturing.
- Coordinate cross functional departments/resources to ensure outstanding customer support
- Attend sales meetings remotely and in-person as required
- Communicate all product line changes to customers, including pricing, new products, and obsolescence of products
- Train PV Integrators and distributors on the SnapNrack product, including training of systems and functionality, product value proposition, product documentation and available tools and resources.
- Coordinate product forecasting exercises with installers and distributors, to ensure supply chain is in place to meet customer material needs.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturer sales, preferably within the construction or PV products industry
- PV industry experience highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge of photovoltaic system construction highly desirable
- Sales experience selling through a distribution network is highly desirable
- Proven record of success in meeting sales targets and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to set individual daily and weekly priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, or engineering
- Travel at least 40% of the time to train/participate in conferences and visit customers.
- Deep familiarity with MS Office productivity applications (Excel, PPT) as well as CRM
- Able to establish and maintain a productive home office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization; including effective presentation skills
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package designed to reward you for your hard work and performance. Our benefits include competitive base pay, paid time off and health and welfare benefits such as medical, dental, vision and 401K.