Strategic Account Manager
Who We Are:
SNP is devoted to guaranteeing that our customers achieve the highest standard of innovative and strategic communication. We help leaders create a tactical message, coach them on concrete skills to improve the efficiency of their delivery, and communicate along with customized media tools designed by our studio.
We are a global leadership communications company. Our mission is to search the world for good people and help them make their truth persuasive.
For more than 20 years, we have worked with multiple innovative, industry-leading companies. We provide highly tailored leadership communication explanations worldwide as we have offices in San Francisco, NYC and Dublin.
About the Opportunity:
Our Strategic Account Managers will be working with some of the world’s most modernized and exciting companies. They are responsible for creating strategic messaging, coaching leaders on their presence and style, and helping these leaders communicate their message through effective media.
This opportunity is all about having a terrific attitude, great listening and writing skills and must be excited and ready to learn. We are looking for someone who is proactive and flexible, able to meet deadlines and handling multiple projects at the same time, and enjoys challenging and creative work. Strategic Account Managers are essential to everything we do at SNP.
Specific duties include understanding and delivering all SNP products and services with total accountability.
- Experience in any of the following areas- communications, journalism, PR, teaching, sales
- Strong people skills, with the ability to work with a variety of people and deal with different levels of leadership
- A willingness to travel
- Someone who self-motivated and efficient at getting things done while staying organized
- A team player, comfortable working in a highly self-directed, fast-paced environment with little structured management
- Confident enough to ask questions and bring ideas forward
- Adaptability is a must
- 3+ years work experience
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers