Kitchen Design Sales Representative
Sobe Kitchens - Kitchens On Clearance provides quality cabinetry and professional service on all aspects of kitchen and bathroom renovation and remodeling. We strive for excellence and efficiency from conception through completion. We’re exploding with opportunity for experienced Kitchen and Bath Design professionals with a solid sales record and a proactive mindset. Our company provides quality products and professional service on all aspects of kitchen and bathroom renovation and remodeling. We ship throughout the United States, Canada, and the Islands and provide full kitchen and bathroom renovations in South Florida. Sobe Kitchens strives to create a progressive environment that is ripe with earning and learning potential.
Working as a Kitchen Design Sales Representative, the objective is always to provide professional design advice, making the buying decision easier for homeowners, designers, contractors and builders. We are expanding our staff with the team approach and an eye toward mutual success. Candidates should have an enthusiastic attitude and a desire to grow with the Company. This is a salary plus commission position with excellent earning potential. We invite you to join our team and challenge yourself to take the next step in your success!
- Present quality kitchen and bath drawings and estimates according to the client’s stated needs
- Meet and exceed sales objectives for assigned and prospective clients
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries regarding services, products, pricing, availability, product use, and payment terms.
- Provide value-added, after-sale service and support to nurture customer relationships and loyalty
- Track and report customer contacts, leads and sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- At least three years proven sales experience with strong ability to close the deal
- Hands on knowledge of interior design or kitchen design is required
- Three years design experience and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Experience using 20/20 Design, ProKitchen or other kitchen design software is a Plus (*Design software training is available for qualified individuals)
- Moderate to intermediate working knowledge of computers, web-based software
- Team player focused on working together toward our combined success
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accessible; accountable and responsive
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Excellent company growth and consistently increasing customer base
- Top-notch open-door company leadership
- A fun, fast paced work environment