Social Interest Solutions
Social Interest Solutions (SIS) is a mission-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to leveraging technology innovation to improve consumers’ quality of life. Our signature One-e-App technology platform enables individuals and families to efficiently identify, access, and enroll in eligible public and private health and social services. Other SIS products help consumers and the organizations and agencies serving them connect to benefits and services and operate more effectively and efficiently.
The Systems Analyst works as a liaison between Business teams and IT organization and responsible for detailed technical analysis of business requirements and coming up with a solution by documenting in detail through Systems Analysis document.
- Leverage technical and analytical skills in an integrated enterprise system environment to analyze and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology
- Evaluate design and technical layouts for purposes of data mapping, integration analysis, scripting, testing and software conversion
- In collaboration with the rest of the development team, ensure that the proposed solution addresses all of the client’s business requirements
- Assist with development of technical use cases in support of the client business needs
- Working closely with the IT team to deliver solution design documents including Systems Analysis and Software Architecture Documents.
- Partner closely with technical teams supporting data movement & application development.
- Diligently support and lead where needed various activities between the teams to ensure the business and technical requirements and objectives are met.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is compiled and proper review and approvals from respective teams as gathered and collated.
- Contribute to the overall system(s) design. Evaluate current processes and procedures to ensure relevance and accuracy. Make recommendations for changes and keep documentation current.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Work in an unstructured fast paced environment
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning new development, enhancement, maintenance and performance of software systems
- Identify bottlenecks in process and devise solutions to these problems
Experience & Background
- 4 years - Experience as a System Analyst with technical requirements and integration, the ability to quickly learn systems and system flows, understand interfaces and how data is consumed and passed through a system
- 4 years of development experience on the .Net technology platform
- BS / 4 year degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Basic Knowledge with some requirement management tools like Agile Central or Mingle
- Basic Knowledge of Scrum / Scaled Agile or SAFE preferred
- 4 years of experience with UML required
- 4 years of hands on experience in Microsoft DNA architecture
- 4 years of hands on experience in Visual Studio 2012 and/or 2015
- 3 years of hands on experience in SQL Server 2012 and 2016
- 3 years of experience with Visio is required
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good communication skills
- Needs to be self-starter and should be able to perform under minimal supervision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Employer sponsorship of work visa is not available for this position.